Georgia Missions Ministry firmly believes in the principles of the Christian doctrine given:
The Bible as God's infallible and authoritative Word.
- Psalms 119:11,89, 105; Romans 15:4; I Peter 1:25
In One God, as the only true and Living God revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Deuteronomy 6:4; John 10:30; Matthews 28:19
Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- Isaiah 7:14, 53; Luke 22:70, 24:46-47; I Timothy 2:5-6, 3:16
The Holy Spirit's regenerating work.
- Genesis 1:2; Isaiah 61:1-3; John 15:26, 16:7-14; Acts 1:8, 2:1-4, 13:2; Revelation 22:17
Salvation, by grace through faith, in the blood of Christ.
- Isaiah 1:18, 53:5-6, 55:7; Matthew 1:21, 27:22-66; Acts: 2:21, 4:12; Galatians 2:20, 3:13; Revelation 3:20
Believers' bodily resurrection.
- Daniel 12:2; Job 19:26; Psalms 16:10, 49:15
Man's total depravity.
- Genesis 1:26-30, 2:7; Colossians 1:21-22, 3:9-11
Satan, enemy of God and man.
- Genesis 3:1,6,14,24; Luke 10:18; II Peter 2:4; I John 2:13, 3:8; I Timothy 3:6; Revelation 20:10
The Church, the universal Body of Christ.
- Matthew 16:18-19; Acts 2:41-47; Ephesians 1:22-23; Colossians 1:18, 3:15
Evangelism and Christian Mission.
- Matthews 28:19; Romans 10:14,14; I Corinthians 9:16; Ephesians 6:18,19; Colossians 4:3
GEORGIA MISSIONS MINISTRY was established in 1993 by Annette E. Smith, a 1976 Carver Bible College graduate in Atlanta, Georgia. Her desire to make an impact in the South, with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, started at an early age. Annette's dream took root during the summer of 1993, after having returned home from a three-year missionary work in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Georgia Missions Ministry is geared toward making a difference in the South regarding the concept of missions. Its focus is to assist pastors, various parachurch organizations, and individual Christians in the faith's fundamental doctrine. Since 1993, Georgia Missions Ministry has grown by leaps and bounds toward making a difference in the lives of those whom it has reached.
WOMEN'S CHIT-CHAT FELLOWSHIP was birthed in the Fall of 1998, under the umbrella of Georgia Missions. In 2010, a Teens' Chit-Chat followed. Georgia Missions Ministry was able to successfully close out the Women & Teen's Chit Chat Fellowship 2018 to focus on the new building project plans of the Eason Serenity House.
Getting to know
The Results of Prayer
The history of Georgia Missions Ministry, a faith-based ministry, credits an awesome God who uses willing and committed Christians to support its work through prayer and finances. The future of Georgia Missions is shaped by prayers and its supporters.